Personal development is a lifelong process. It’s a way for people to assess their skills, qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realise and maximise their potential. Personal development covers activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, enhance the quality of life and contribute to the realisation of dreams and aspirations.
Reading became one of my positive habits which I consciously made part of my everyday routine. At school I didn’t enjoy reading at all. It might be because at school you have to read all this great literature novels, poetry etc. But I prefer practical books, the ones you can learn something from, improve your life, mindset. And to this day I prefer personal development, motivational books over novels. I read an occasional autobiography as well. Books can really give you that kick up the arse when you need it. That’s why reading every morning and night before bed is a habit I’d say everyone should work on.
I’m going to share my 5 favourite books which I’ve read so far. It was very hard to pick only 5! But here it goes. Also, you can read more on how I keep myself motivated here.
TOP 5 BOOKS
- AS YOU THINK by James Allen
- THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON by George S. Clason
- THE SUCCESS PRINCIPALS: HOW TO GET FROM WHERE YOU TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE by Jack Canfield
- THE MIRACLE MORNING: 6 HABITS THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE BEFORE 8AM by Hal Elrod
- THE CHIMP PARADOX: THE MIND MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS, CONFIDENCE AND HAPPINESS by Prof Steve Peters
YOU CAN FIND MY OUTFIT DETAILS AT THE END OF THE POST.