Well, I’m going to state the obvious: spring is officially here! And that means good bye coats and blazers, hello tops! So I thought I’ll share some of my top picks for this spring.
- puffy sleeves were seen on catwalks (Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade and more) and I think they are here to stay. A puffy sleeve can elevate even the simplest of outfits. A statement sleeve can instantly dress up your jeans or a simple skirt and sneakers combo.
- I keep seeing organza blouses everywhere at the moment, and I’m convinced I need one, I’m not huge fan of see-through trend but elegant organza blouse, dressed down with oversized denim jeans and sneakers is a yes from me!
- bow details where seen on catwalks and I mean a tiny bow or statement bow top is a go for spring/summer.
- neon – yes, it is still here and it will still be very much in for this spring/summer. I really like neon green at the moment and I’ve linked some great options below.
- sage green is THE colour you want to wear this spring, it’s taking pastels to the next level.
Shop my top pics all under £30 here
*this post contains affiliate links.